Browsing at the Sunday morning market in Issegeac. Plenty of local produce on sale. Plan to have lunch after - booking ahead recommended. The house guidebook details all the local markets
There are many local restaurants which cater for large groups including Chateau Les Merles, just a 5 minute walk across the road that has a torch lit outdoor courtyard for those long summer evenings.
- Cycling - our bicycles are for your use.
- Vineyards - try our favourite - Chateau les Merles just across the road.
- Boat trips on the river, Gabarres from Creyesse.
- Castles and Medieval villages.
- Villa Acacias is the perfect base to explore.